King Abdul Aziz University Hospital
The King Abdul-Aziz University Hospital (KAUH) is highly recognized, fully staffed and eminently-equipped health institution, comprising a highly qualified and experienced faculty of consultants, physicians, nursing staff, and personnel. KAUH has been serving the public for over 40 years.
KAUH was the first educational hospital in Saudi Arabia and one of the university hospitals affiliated to college of medicine in KSU. KAUH combines a group of distinct medical qualifications such as consultants, physicians and technicians in many specialties with international expertise, in addition to, the developed modern technology in one of the finest hospitals in KSA.
Departments/Scope of Services:
- Clinical Laboratory
- Diabetic center
- Emergency Department:
The Emergency Department is a Level one emergency treatment facility which is open 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week, fully staffed with licensed physicians and nursing personnel at all times. The Emergency Department is staffed with registered nurses and licensed practical/vocational nurses, who are certified in ACLS, PALS and BCLS. All personnel, additionally, demonstrate competency in the performance of specialized ED skills.
- Imaging Services Department
- Information Management Department
- Medical Records/Health Information Management Department
- Nursing Services
- Nutritional Services
- Pediatric Specialties
- Pharmacy Department
- Physical Therapy
- Clinical Social Work Department
To be a leading medical school and health care provider that makes a major impact on health in Saudi Arabia and contributes significantly to the science and practice of medicine worldwide.
Considering the development witnessed in KAUH services and the increased numbers of patients and visitors, it has started the new expansion building in the western side of KAUH's buildings. It is 8 floors with clinical capacity estimated by 130-bed for admission in internal medicine, OBG/GYN Unit, surgery, diabetic center and Day Care Psychology Unit. The new building will have a center for all specialties of out-patient clinic. In addition to primary care clinics which will be expand to 24 clinics for men and women as well as a complete educational center with 300 person capacity plus a discussion room. It will also has an offices for doctors and administrators as well as clinical support services, support departments and other general services
- Nursing Service Manager - DEM GeneralThe role holder is responsible for the leadership and direction of all clinical services in the area of accountability in order to facilitate attainment of the highest quality service performance. This will include working with nursing administration to identify suitable benchmarking opportunities for improved productivity, efficiency and clinical excellence to ensure the service delivers a high quality service to patients, visitors and staff, including management of healthcare standards and risk.Read MoreApply Now