King Fahad Medical City
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The King Fahad Medical City Complex (KFMC) was constructed from the year 1984 to 1995. The Complex is situated in the Sulemanian area of Riyadh, covering 50.50 hectares with easy access from all directions.
KFMC complex consists of 4 hospitals: The Specialist Hospital, The Obstetrics & Gynecology Hospital, The Pediatric Hospital and The Rehabilitation Hospital (see below from left to right). The 4 hospitals making up a total of 1095 Beds and The Primary Care Clinics (33) that also serve as an Outpatient Unit for the purpose of screening patients; X-ray Rooms, Pharmacies and Laboratories.
The Specialist Hospital
The Specialist Hospital (459 Beds) has the latest state of the art medical technology; will be the pioneer tertiary care center providing third and fourth levels of specialized medical care. Commissioning will also include inauguration of specialized centers of excellence in every major medical specialty to serve as a hub for excellence in medical care.
- Main kitchen & staff dining (seats max.436)`
- Bulk Stores
- Central Sterile Supply Department
- Administration (Purchasing & Accounting Depts.)
- X-ray & M.R. Archives
- Mortuary & Autopsy Suite
- Imaging Dept.
- 50 Outpatient Clinics
- Accident & Emergency Facilities
- Main Entrance & Atrium
The Obstetrics & Gynecology Hospital
The Obstetrics & Gynecology Hospital (236 Beds) Officially inaugurated and commissioned on October 26 th, 2003, the Obstetrics & Gynecology Hospital with its latest state of the art medical technology is a pioneer tertiary care center providing specialized medical care for women. There is also an Outpatient Department with the Obstetrics & Gynecology departments.
- Administration & Admissions
- Library & Medical Records
- Outpatient Dept with Gynecology & Obstetrics Depts.
- Ultrasound Suite
- Dispensing Pharmacy
- Accident & Emergency Dept- plus Minor Operating Room
The Pediatric Hospital
The Pediatric Hospital (246 Beds) Officially inaugurated and commissioned in early summer of 2003, the Pediatric Hospital with its latest state of the art medical technology is a pioneer tertiary Pediatric care center providing specialized medical care for children in every pediatric specialty and subspecialty. It has seven floors consisting of Sub-basement, Basement, and Ground and First through Fourth.
- Medical Library & Central Records
- In-Service Training facilities
- Administrative Offices
- Security Office
- Operating Theatres
- Additional Laboratories (cont’d from General Labs)
The Rehabilitation Hospital
The Rehabilitation Hospital (154 Beds) With preparations underway for commissioning the latest state of the art medical rehabilitation technology; the Rehabilitation Hospital will provide high level tertiary rehabilitation care.
- Main Reception Concourse
- Physiotherapy Department with Hydrotherapy pool, Whirlpools & Activity Room
- 6 Outpatient Clinics
Incorporated in the Medical Complex on the site are Specialty and Facilities including:
- Burns Treatment Unit
- Kidney Center
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Intensive Care Facilities
- Spinal Cord Treatment Unit
The Hospital Transportation System will provide transportation.
On the site there is housing for 2,287 Staff. Accommodations are allocated based on position and contract status.
Contracts and Benefits Information
Salaries: Attractive Tax free income comparable to other similar institutions in the Kingdom (and sometimes exceeds them)
Benefits Package to include:
- One year contract, renewable.
- Provided free housing including utilities,
- Ticketing to Kingdom at beginning and end of contract
- Ticketing for family (spouse and 2 children under 18 years old)
- Forty calendar days paid annual vacation (all inclusive)
- Two weeks end of service award for each year completed
- Provided Medical Coverage
Recreational Services for Employees
Recreation activities include:
- Eight (8) Swimming Pools (7 outdoor & 1 indoor)
- Twelve (12) Tennis Courts
- One (1) Multipurpose court for Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball and Badminton
- Two (2) Squash Court Buildings with 4 air-conditioned courts in each building.
- A grassed Football Pitch surrounded by a “Tartan” Jogging Track.
KFMC has a Community Center that consists of:
- Nursery School/Kindergarten (4 Classrooms)
- Restaurant with seating capacity of 84 and a full kitchen that runs independently of main hospitals
- Multi-purpose Hall that accommodates 200 occupants
- Supermarket/ Post Office/ Bank
- Consultant - ICU PulmonaryTo provide specialized services for the diagnosis and management of diseases under the scope of care of the related specialty. Read MoreApply Now
- Consultant - NeurointensivistTo provide specialized services for the diagnosis and management of diseases under the scope of care of Neurointensivist specialty area.Read MoreApply Now
- Consultant - RadiologistTo be responsible for the provision of care to referred patients, and to be in daily contact with patients, their families, nurses, technologists, ward physicians and physicians of the Specialty Services and Ambulatory Services Departments.Read MoreApply Now
- Specialty Consultant - Adult Emergency MedicineTo provide specialized services for the diagnosis and management of diseases under the scope of care of the related specialty. Read MoreApply Now
- Specialty Consultant - Anesthesiology To provide specialized services for all diagnosis and management of diseases under the scope of care of AnesthesiaRead MoreApply Now
- Specialty Consultant - ICU PulmonaryTo provide specialized services for the diagnosis and management of diseases under the scope of care of the related specialty. Read MoreApply Now
- Specialty Consultant - Pediatric Emergency MedicineTo provide specialized services for the diagnosis and management of diseases under the scope of care of the related specialty. Read MoreApply Now