King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital
King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The King Khalid Eye Specialist Hospital (KKESH) is the largest - and most widely respected - facility of its kind in the Middle East.
Opened in 1982 as a joint venture, KKESH provides treatment for a bread spectrum of eye ailments. Among the services offered by the hospital are cataract surgery, corneal grafting, optometry, clinical, psychophysical and electrophysical laboratories, ultrasonography and pharmacies. An average of 500 patients per day are seen in the out-patient clinic.
In terms of equipment, technology and staff, the surgical facilities at KKESH far exceed most comparable modern medical centers. The surgical unit consists of 12 operating theaters and a 17-bed recovery room. Eleven of the theaters are equipped with ceiling-mounted microscopes, and one with a mobile model for delicate procedures.
Innovation has played an important part in developing KKESH's teaching program. Operating room microscope assemblies are wired with audio-visual equipment to realistically recreate the impact of being present in the theater. The nursing staff also receives its own special training through educational and in service projects.
Through its breakthrough efforts in combating eye disease, the King Khalid Eye specialist Hospital has earned a world-class reputation for medical excellence and helped thousands of patients enjoy better lives through better eye care.
King Khalid Eye Specialist Hospital is situated in the northwestern suburbs of Riyadh. Saudi Arabia's lively capital city.
- AnaplastologistThe Anaplastologist is responsible for clinical testing, examination and fitting of adult, pediatric and geriatric patients with eyes, maxillofacial and head restoration. Planning, organization of clinic related issues under the general director of the Senior Anaplastologist and Director, Ambulatory Care Services.Read MoreApply Now
- Assistant Director - Nursing ServicesDirects the management and coordinator of the Nursing Services areas. Ensures consistency of nursing standard and management across all Nursing Services areas. Reports to the Director of Nursing Services.Read MoreApply Now
- Assistant Director - Surgical ServicesDirects the management and coordinator of the Surgical Services areas: Operating Room, Post Anesthesia Recovery Room and Central Sterile Supply Department, ensures consistency of nursing standard and management across all Surgical Services areas. Ensures coordination of Nursing services and Surgical Services through continuous collaboration with the Assistant Administrator, Nursing Services. In collaboration with the Association Administrator, Nursing Services and Medical Director, plans future development of Surgical Services. Coordinates budget preparation and monitors resource utilization; is accountable for all expenditure and optimizes utilization of surgical services resources.Read MoreApply Now
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, CRNAThe CRNA delivers anesthetic care within a team environment. The CRNA monitors all general and regional anesthetic, reviewing their assigned cases and preparing drugs/and equipment for each case. Ensures high quality anesthesia care is provided to all patients. Supervises the activities of the Anesthesia Aides, Participates in education programs and in the tutorial of new CRNAs.Read MoreApply Now
- Charge Nurse, Operating RoomThe Operating Room Charge Nurse supervises the clinical activities of all nursing personnel in OR. He or she coordinates clinical activities along the multidisciplinary healthcare team. Maintains high quality nursing care for all patients and functions as a role model for all unit personnel. The Charge Nurse relieves unit manager as required. Read MoreApply Now
- Director of NursingResponsible for the strategic direction, organization, administration and overall management of the assigned areas: Nursing Inpatient and Ambulatory Services, Surgical Services, Nursing Administration, Respiratory Services, Social Services, Health Education Services Ensures high quality of nursing and patient care delivery in accordance with the KKESH Mission, JCIA standards and international nursing standards Responsible for the consistent application of standards of nursing practice throughout the Hospital, including areas not reporting directly to Nursing Administration Collaborates with the Executive Medical Director and Medical Staff to ensure consistency of standards, patient care delivery and effective interdisciplinary relationships. Services on the KKESH Executive Committee as a senior administrative official Ensures representation of nursing in hospital committees, performance improvement activities, clinical projects and senior management decision making. Read MoreApply Now
- Pediatric OphthalmologistResponsible for provision of medical care, teaching and research as detailed in his/her contract. Also to liaise with medical, nursing and technical staff and other clinical services.Read MoreApply Now
- Staff AnesthesiologistResponsible for provision of medical care, teaching and research as detailed in his/her contract. Also to liaise with medical, nursing and technical staff and other clinical services.Read MoreApply Now
- Staff Nurse - Emergency RoomDelivers direct care; provides clinical supervision when acting as relief Charge Nurse; assesses and anticipates patient\'s health needs, and applies interventions based on specialized knowledge and skills; functions as a role model for RN II positions in implementation of nursing process.Read MoreApply Now
- Staff Nurse - Inpatient, SSU (Short Stay Unit)We are looking for nurses who wish to explore new opportunities in a diverse and international work environment. This job requires the following responsibilities: Delivers direct care; provides clinical supervision when acting as relief Charge Nurse; assesses and anticipates patient\'s health needs, and applies interventions based on specialized knowledge and skills; functions as a role model for RN II positions in implementation of nursing process.Read MoreApply Now
- Staff Nurse - Operating RoomThe RN I is responsible for the management/coordination of an assigned Operating Room and surgical team, provides direct nursing care for adult and pediatric patients; assesses, plans, implements and evaluates intra-operative patient care; applies interventions based on specialized knowledge and technical skills as circulator/scrub nurse; functions as a role model/preceptor for RN II positions, new employees/students.Read MoreApply Now
- Staff Nurse - Post Anesthesia Recovery RoomProvides direct nursing care for adult and pediatric patients during the immediate pre and postoperative phase; assesses, plans, implements and evaluates peri-anesthesia patient care; applies interventions based on specialized knowledge and skills; functions as a role model/preceptor for RN II positions, new employees/students. Read MoreApply Now
- Staff Ophthalmologist - OutreachIn addition to Outreach functions, the Staff Ophthalmologist is responsible for provision of medical care, teaching and research. Also, to liaise with medical, nursing and technical staff and all other clinical services.Read MoreApply Now