Zayed Military Hospital
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Situated in the Capital City of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Zayed Military Hospital (ZMH) is the exclusive Military Hospital in the Country. It’s 365 bed capacity and the availability of the modern technological equipment in most of its departments have enabled the Hospital’s Staff to provide prominent Healthcare Services to more than 110,000 people.
ZMH offers comprehensive Medical Care, both Outpatient and Inpatient and covers the following specialties:
- Accident and Emergency
- Cardio-thoracic Surgery
- Cardiology / Cath Lab
- Chest Medicine
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Infectious Disease
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Inpatient & Outpatient Pharmacies
The armed forces have other hospitals in Sharjah and Al Ain.
MEDICAL SERVICES at these 2 facilities:
- Male/Female Surgical Units
- Male/Female Medical Units
- Specialty Clinics - ENT, Eye, Plastic
- Pediatric Medical & Surgical
- Accident & Emergency
- Cardiac Catherization Laboratory
- Outpatients Department
- Physiotherapy Department
- Isolation Unit
The total bed capacity of Military Hospital-Sharjah is presently about 120.
The total bed capacity of Military Hospital-Al Ain is presently about 120.
- Consultant - Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryPerform surgery on mouth, jaws, and related head and neck structure to execute difficult and multiple extractions of teeth, to remove tumors and other abnormal growths, to correct abnormal jaw relations by mandibular or maxillary revision, to prepare mouth for insertion of dental prosthesis, or to treat fractured jaws.Read MoreApply Now