Hamad Medical Corp
Qatar FIFA World Cup 2022 —
Special Recruitment Program
Hamad Medical Corporation is the premier non-profit healthcare provider in Qatar. It was commissioned in 1982 and since has gained an international reputation as a teaching and referral center. Hamad Medical Corporation aspires to realize its ambitious vision of being an internationally recognized center of excellence in the provision of healthcare. It prides itself in providing quality and cost-efficient healthcare for all patients regardless of nationality, in line with the State of Qatar’s pledge of “Health for All”.
HMC manages twelve hospitals – nine specialist hospitals and three community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
Departments & Services
- Rumailah Hospital (644 bed)
- Hamad General Hospital (603 bed)
- Women’s Hospital (319 bed)
- National Center for Cancer Care and Research (NCCCR) (86 bed)
- Heart Hospital (116 bed)
- Al Wakra Hospital (325 bed)
- Al Khor Hospital (115 bed)
- Fahad bin Jassim Kidney Center
- Hazm Mebaireek General Hospital (HMGH) (men’s clinic)
Thinking about working at this hospital? For employment details, check out each topic information below
- We congratulate Hamad Medical Corporation on being the first, and so far the only, Public Health System outside the USA to have obtained JCI accreditation for all its hospitals simultaneously
- Certified by the American Hospital Association
- Quality Award from Arab Hospitals Federation
- The standard work week in Qatar is 40 hours per week.
- 5 days a week / The number of hours in a shift varies somewhat from department to department but generally does not exceed 10 hours
- The standard work week in Qatar is Sunday through Thursday
- Uniforms are provided on arrival.
- Uniforms consist of white trousers and tunic top for females, and white trousers and a jacket for males.
- Duty shoes are not provided and should be purchased by the employee.
- Overseas employment contracts provide a housing allowance or free accommodations based on family, single or shared status according to salary grade and type of contract.
- The Personnel Department oversees housing requirements and maintenance as well as travel arrangements for all staff members.
- Corporation offers a fully furnished Nurses’ Hostel facility for single female nurses with overseas contracts. The hostel is in a compound next to Hamad General Hospital and accommodates more than 600 staff nurses. The facility includes recreation rooms, tennis courts, swimming pool, car park, first aid clinic, free laundry and bus shuttle service.
- Many expatriates love the simple lifestyle of the desert in Qatar; beautiful beaches and sand dunes attract the adventurous few that enjoy the novelty of camping in the desert.
- The City has many fine restaurants, which cater to international food flavours and tastes. Direct telephone, Internet, mobile GSM, and satellite TV dialing to most countries of the world link Qatar.
- The cafeteria located on the ground floor of Hamad General Hospital; serves a variety of dishes and caters to the many tastes of the different nationalities at very reasonable prices.
- Gift Shops are located in the lobbies of all HMC hospitals. For the convenience of patients, staff, and visitors, the shops are open daily from 6:00am to 10:00pm.
- Places of Worship are designated on each floor of Hamad General Hospital (HGH) for Muslims to perform prayers. Also, separate mosques are located within HGH; next to the Women’s Hospital; and Rumailah Hospital.
- Staff Clinic, provides outpatient services to all staff that fall sick during working hours; Accident and Emergency services are offered 24 hours a day.
- Health Science Library, open from 7:00am to 11:00pm. It is opened to all medical personnel in the State of Qatar; the library offers a range of materials.
- Contract, unlimited period
- Tax Fee Income
- Married Status Contracts (Spouse and up to 3 children under the age of 18 years old)
- Transport Allowance
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
- Airfare Ticket Business Class at beginning and end of contract for self and family
- Annual tickets, Business Class to return to point of hire for vacation (can use to travel anywhere)
- CME Allowance and Business Class ticket, once a year
- Housing Provided
- Baggage Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Vacation 50 Calendar days / year
- End of service award, one month base salary pay for each year completed (collected upon end of contract with facility)
Sounds like a right match?
Check out the available job opportunities for this hospital. Submit your resume today!