Zayed Military Hospital
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Situated in the Capital City of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Zayed Military Hospital (ZMH) is the exclusive Military Hospital in the Country. It’s 365 bed capacity and the availability of the modern technological equipment in most of its departments have enabled the Hospital’s Staff to provide prominent Healthcare Services to more than 110,000 people.
ZMH offers comprehensive Medical Care, both Outpatient and Inpatient and covers the following specialties:
- Accident and Emergency
- Cardio-thoracic Surgery
- Cardiology / Cath Lab
- Chest Medicine
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Infectious Disease
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Inpatient & Outpatient Pharmacies
The armed forces have other hospitals in Sharjah and Al Ain.
MEDICAL SERVICES at these 2 facilities:
- Male/Female Surgical Units
- Male/Female Medical Units
- Specialty Clinics - ENT, Eye, Plastic
- Pediatric Medical & Surgical
- Accident & Emergency
- Cardiac Catherization Laboratory
- Outpatients Department
- Physiotherapy Department
- Isolation Unit
The total bed capacity of Military Hospital-Sharjah is presently about 120.
The total bed capacity of Military Hospital-Al Ain is presently about 120.
- Anesthesia TechnologistWe are seeking an exceptionally talented and enthusiastic candidate whom would be responsible for assisting the Anesthesiologist. This candidate would prepare, assemble & calibrate Anesthesia equipment. Assists with emergency procedures.Read MoreApply Now
- Chief Information OfficerWe are seeking exceptionally talented, adventurous and enthusiastic candidate whom would be responsible for providing vision, leadership, administrative and technical support in the strategic planning and organization of the IT resources provided by the facility. This includes providing specific IT consultative services to leadership staff in order to increase efficiency, effectiveness of business processes, practices and overall business goals.Read MoreApply Now
- Director of NursingWe are seeking exceptionally talented, adventurous and enthusiastic candidate whom is responsible in assuring that patient care is provided safely and efficiently. Collaborates with management personnel for organizational performance improvement. Works collaboratively with physicians, assures compliance with professional and regulatory standards of care and practice. Job is responsible for monitoring relations to ensure quality of service provided to internal contacts. Is accountable for employee selection/termination, performance reviews, salary decisions, and managing budgeted expenses. Read MoreApply Now
- Director of Quality and AccreditationSummary We are seeking exceptionally talented, adventurous and enthusiastic candidate whom would initiate and oversee the development of a comprehensive quality/performance improvement program. In conjunction with the medical staff and hospital leadership, the candidate will direct and coordinate quality/performance improvement initiatives for Zayed Military Hospital. The candidate will actively contribute to and promote corporate deliver in the functional area and make a reality of the ZMH Vision, Values and Mission, providing a clear send of direction, optimism and purpose. Read MoreApply Now