Zayed Military Hospital
The Zayed Military Hospital (ZMH) is a part of the Zayed Military City. With a 365-bed capacity, ZMH provides medical treatments to the families of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Armed Forces and is the exclusive Military Hospital in the country.
Zayed Military Hospital is in the Al Shahama area, northeast of Abu Dhabi, near the airport.
Departments & Services
Outpatient / Inpatient Specialties:
- Accident and Emergency
- Cardio-thoracic Surgery
- Cardiology / Cath Lab
- Chest Medicine
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Infectious Disease
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging
Thinking about working at this hospital? For employment details, check out each topic information below
- JCI & ACGME-I accreditation
- Working hours varies per department (average) 40 hours per week.
- 5 days a week / The number of hours in a shift varies somewhat from department to department but generally do not exceed 10 hours
- United Arab Emirates now enjoys a Monday to Friday work week, with Saturday and Sunday its official weekend
- Usually, the hospital will provide candidates a white outfit, but they are permitted to wear colorful shirts
- The trousers should always be white.
- Candidates need to bring their own shoes for work. They need to be light colored but not necessarily white.
The hospital will provide an allowance to rent your own accommodation
- On Site Mosque & Green Space
- Future expansions to the campus will include additional residential accommodation, more parking, a separate utility plant, a hotel for visiting families, additional rehabilitation and long-term care facilities and an onsite recreational centre
- coming soon
Sounds like a right match?
Check out the available job opportunities for this hospital. Submit your resume today!