Adult Cardiology Consultant
King Abdulaziz Medical City - Riyadh King Abdulaziz Medical City - Riyadh
Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases and conditions, as well as the provision of medical care in the field of Cardiology, in accordance with current medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations and the hospital's policies and procedures.
Education / Qualification Required:
Post qualifications from one of the following locations:
- USA: The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada: Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (FRCPS)
Basic medical degree from recognized institution
Minimum Three (3) years of experience after board
Valid and in a good standing Medical License in current country of practice.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides high quality patient care in all aspects of Adult Cardiology according to his/her approved clinical privileges.
- Provides consultation (inpatient, and emergency room) upon request and responds in a timely manner within the prescribed timeframe as outlined in KFSH&RC (Gen. Org.) policy.
- Responsible for the timely completion, competencies, accuracy and eligibility of the medical record.
- Provides on-call service and ensures availability and response time within the prescribed timeframe in accordance with hospital policy.
- Conducts daily morning rounds to identify patients ready for discharge. Ensures that discharge orders are written 24 hours prior to discharge.
- Performs any other clinical responsibilities related to Adult Cardiology, as assigned.
- Provides orientation, bedside training and supervision to interns, residents and fellows as assigned.
- Maintains and enhances professional knowledge and continuing education requirements.
- Undertakes the administrative duties assigned by Head of Section or Chairman.
- Participates in all mandatory departmental activities and serves on departmental and hospital committees and other administrative functions, as required.
- Assists the department in the development and implementation of techniques and practices that help maximize the utilization of all resources within the department and across the KFSH&RC
- Abides by the current hospital and medical staff bylaws, all relevant rules, regulations and policies and keeps updated of any changes that might occur.
- Follows all hospital-related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self-and others' education, training and development as applicable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.