Adult Oncology Staff Nurse (LOCUM - Short Contract)
King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center - Jeddah King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center - Jeddah
Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
This is a Short term contract (90 days). An opportunity to see the place and get a feeling for it before committing to a long term contract. No Obligations and BO Commitment required. Successful candidate must mobilize at a short notice (2-3 weeks).
Education / Qualification Required
- Bachelor's degree or Nursing Diploma (3 years program) from an accredited Institution from North America, Western Europe, Australia or New Zealand.
- Four (4) Years of Experience if holding a Nursing Diploma
- Two (2) Years of Experience if holding a BSN
Current and clean Nursing license to practice in country/state of origin
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides direct patient care using the nursing process.
- Demonstrates knowledge and clinical assessment skills appropriate to the area.
- Documents nursing interactions in patients clinical record
- Supervises nursing care provided by maintaining high visibility (100% clinical presence) with staff/patients on area(s) of responsibility
- Promotes continuity of patient care through oral and written communication
- Takes direct and appropriate action in urgent and emergency situations
- Completes assigned responsibilities within established hospital, divisional and unit specific guidelines, policies and procedures, standards and protocols
- Demonstrates effective communication and collaboration skills when interacting with patients/families, other health care team members and staff of other departments
- Coordinates staff activities and acts as resource throughout shift to ensure adequate nursing and resources for patient care
- Addresses issues using the problem solving process and utilizes the nursing/medical chain of command appropriately
- Liaisons with other departments to ensure continuity of care for patients
- Maintains all records pertaining to the operation of the area of assignment and generates reports as required
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.