Assistant Nurse Manager Cath Lab
Responsible for supervising clinical operations to ensure that a high standard and quality of care is provided to patients. This position is also responsible for resolving patient care issues and monitoring day-to-day clinical operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Certificate of postgraduate Diploma in Nursing or Cardiovascular Program
- Minimum (6) six years of clinical experience with at least two (2) years of management experience as Assistant Unit Manager in a tertiary hospital is required with recent Cardiac Cath Lab, Non-Invasive Cardiac Diagnostic Lab, Neuro-Diagnostic Lab, cardiac EP, and
Interventional Radiology experience.
- Indication of progressive leadership, management and clinical positions
- Valid and in a good Standing License in current country of practice
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs accurate and complete admission assessments
- Monitors the day-to-day operations of the clinical area
- Works as part of the interdisciplinary care team to coordinate clinical care
- Administers medications and treatments as ordered by physician
- Assists in the preparation of department specific education for patients and families
- Ensures quality patient care by reviewing the daily practices of nursing care and initiating process improvement initiatives
- Provides direct patient care in respective clinical area
- Performs or monitors personnel management functions, which includes interviewing and selecting candidates, directing the performance, management program and managing corrective action issues
- Helps identify and select appropriate room assignments for patients.