Business Development Assistant Executive Director
Hamad Medical Corporation Hamad Medical Corporation
Doha , Qatar
The ideal candidate will have healthcare work experience related to patient experience and healthcare quality improvement. Knowledge about project management methodologies will be added advantage.
Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare related study
Minimum Ten (10) years of Experience in Public/Private industry experience including Four (4) years in Healthcare Business Development activities
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage performance within the hospital ensuring achievement of agreed Key Performance Indicators, completion of Performance Books, and take corrective action when performance falls below target.
- Gather, analyze and use information to make service changes to enhance performance, including monitor hospital activity and reporting trends.
- In conjunction with the Executive Team, improve overall JCI compliance and performance.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director monitor, report and trend QPS.
- Monitor monthly financial performance.
Planning and Finance
- Working with the Department of Strategic Planning, develop long-term objectives that are turned into effective and affordable service development plans that link into the Corporate Plan, Clinical Services Plan and Facilities Master Plan for HMC.
- In conjunction with the Management Team, develop Business Cases for consideration that have agreement from key stakeholders, are fully appraised, and offer a range of options.
- Ensure approved Business Cases are delivered to time and within budget.
- Be responsible for securing the correct budget for capital, manpower and expenses annually, and for approved in year developments.
- Provide leadership and manage staff within designated areas.
- In conjunction with the Management Team follow through and complete the Long Term Operation Plan (LTOP) priority projects.
- Act as a change agent and role model to ensure the culture of continuous improvement is embedded into departments.
- Work with the Departments of Strategic Planning and Information to ensure the rollout of the IT strategy.
- Perform other duties as assign
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.