Family Medicine Physician
A great opportunity for a family physician looking for a new home with the potential to make about $50,000 per month or more on Full time hours. It is a lucrative practice at affluent neighborhood in Toronto. We are a physician owned practice and we speak your language! We understand and share your priorities. This unique opportunity for physicians who are looking “for a home” to start their career. This opportunity also suits physicians looking for a “new Home” interested in moving to a nice working environment with a work life balance respected and encouraged. Or a “free-spirited” physician not ready to put roots yet and would like to experience different practices before settling down. We will work around your schedule to accommodate as-many or as-little hours you want to work. We are a well established practice that have been operating since 2011 and we are expanding now to cater to the high number of patients. Currently, we have more than 4,000 patients on our database. The clinic consists of 6 rooms and upgraded computer system recently to make it an enjoyable experience for our physicians.
We have nursing staff and medical lab technicians to support our physicians, if needed. Fee-for-service model with a very competitive split. We make it easy for our physicians so you could see many patients per hour with our nursing support. Our experienced nurses will make pretty much everything for you including all of the injections in phlebotomy, syringing and even suture removal dressings including suturing and IND assist with cleanup and packing done. Our Nurses will take patient’s full medical history, so really, you just need to review the history, do the exam and carry out your plan. Flexible schedule to suit your convenience, we are open 7 days a week.
- CCFP Certification, ABFM, MICGP or MRCGP
- Valid CPSO and in good standing is a must
- Not required! Newly qualified physicians are welcome to apply
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Examine patients and take their histories, order laboratory tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures and consult with other medical practitioners to evaluate patients’ physical and mental health
- Prescribe and administer medications and treatments
- Perform and assist in routine surgery
- Provide emergency care
- Provide acute care management
- Vaccinate patients to prevent and treat diseases
- Deliver babies and provide pre-natal and post-natal care
- Advise patients and their families on health care including health promotion, disease, illness and accident prevention
- Provide counselling and support to patients and their families on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues
- Perform patient advocacy role
- Co-ordinate or manage primary patient care
- Provide continuous care to patients
- Supervise home care services
- Report births, deaths, and contagious and other diseases to governmental authorities.