Cardiodiagnostics - Echo Technician
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Fulfill your sense of adventure and experience a new culture in the exciting city of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Year-round sunshine, beautiful beaches and incredible opportunities for travel entice many from around the world to this multicultural city.
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is a physician-led medical institution served by North American board-certified (or equivalent) physicians. The hospital is the result of an agreement signed in 2006 between Mubadala Investment Company and US-based Cleveland Clinic, in support of the Abu Dhabi government’s Economic Vision 2030 to develop a robust healthcare sector in the emirate.
Mission Statement: The mission of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is to provide compassionate, patient-centered care of the highest quality.
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is looking for experienced and highly motivated Echocardiographers to join our team. The primary duties would be performing transthoracic echo, stress echo, bubble/contrast studies and assisting with Transesophageal Echo. You must be registered (ARDMS/CCI), or willing to obtain. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator as part of a team.
We are a friendly IAC accredited lab that will provide challenge and personal growth in a supportive environment.
· Graduate of an accredited Cardiovascular program is required
· Graduate of an approved Cardiovascular Technology or Clinical Physiology program leading to a degree in Radiography is preferred
· Registration with cardiovascular credentialing international, The American registry of diagnostic medical sonographers, UK registration council for clinical physiologists, The Canadian association of cardiopulmonary technologists, or equivalent, is preferred.
· Current National License.
· Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience in the health care industry is required.
· Ability to speak and write in English is required
· Ability to speak and write in English and Arabic is preferred
· Perform advanced cardiac imaging required to obtain accurate, high quality results.
· Identifies and defines cardiac abnormalities and extends the scope of the examination, deviating from standard protocols when necessary.
· May assist physicians in procedural and operating rooms to aid with complex procedures.
· Ensures that all information obtained is of high quality and accurately enters findings in the echo report database after completing exam
· Follows appropriate billing for procedures and turns in billing tickets by end of working day
· Cleans the probes and machine according to lab guidelines and CCAD infection control policy
· Assists staff physicians and fellows in research projects and data entry
· Teaches theory, instrumentation and interpretation to sonographers, fellows and visitors
· Interacts with ultrasound vendors to evaluate new company products
· Performs minor maintenance of equipment and contacts vendors when problems arise
· Ensures that room is cleaned and stocked, laundry is taken down each day and machine is wiped clean
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.