Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (SSMC) Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (SSMC)
Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates
Responsible for performing cardiac and/or vascular echo-doppler or electrophysiology studies on patients in the laboratory or at the bedside and accurately recording test results.
Education / Qualification Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Cardiovascular program
- Associate Degree/Diploma in Cardiovascular program
Minimum two (2) years of experience (Echocardiography, Vascular Sonography, Electrophysiology)
Valid and in a good Standing License in current country of practice
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs echo-doppler, vascular, or electrophysiology exams according to evidenced based protocol
- Follows appropriate billing for procedures and turns in billing tickets by end of working day
- Treats patient with high compassion and respect based on CCAD values and local culture
- Assists staff physicians and fellows in research projects and data entry
- Displays proficient knowledge of cardiac echo doppler, vascular, or electrophysiology based on current standards and guidelines
- Ensures that all information obtained is of high quality and accurately enters findings in the echo, vascular, or cardiac procedure report database after completing exam.
- Interacts with ultrasound vendors to evaluate new company products
- Interacts professionally with other caregivers, physicians and patients
- Maintains certifications and licensing according to HAAD guidelines other professional licensing organizations
- Maintains working knowledge of cardiovascular device and reporting systems
- Maintains working knowledge of patient electronic patient medical records
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.