Chief Digital Transformation Officer
This is a unique executive vacancy for a Chief Digital Transformation Officer at one of the most prestigious Health Systems in one of the GCC Countries (Bahrain, Saudi Arabia , United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait). The role requires to oversees the delivery of the future organization by developing and implementing the future Strategy, delivering on the transformation program, and building brand and relationships. Promotes extensive collaboration and integration across identified functions to drive organization forward in a changing healthcare ecosystem.
- ALL Education MUST have been obtained from North America only (USA or Canada)
- MD; PhD, Master’s Degree or Bachelor degree in a Scientific, Healthcare/Clinical, Hospital Administration, Business Administration, Finance, Economics Administration/ Management or other related discipline is required.
- This Health System requires experience MUST have been obtained at one of the best 50 health systems in North America (Canada / USA)
- Minimum Ten (10) years of experience with PhD and MD, thirteen (13) years with Master’s and fifteen (15) years with Bachelor degree of experience in Strategy, Transformation, Healthcare Management or other related filed including five (5) years as Chief Strategy/Transformation Officer or equivalent in a large organization is required.
- Previous role as Chief Strategy/Transformation Officer or equivalent
- Professional Certification in Project Management (PRINCE2, PMP, etc.) or equivalent
- Ability to influence and inspire large groups of people to believe in a vision and be able to rally resources to reach the vision
- Deep understanding of the Saudi Arabia healthcare ecosystem with the ability to influence key external decision makers
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to build long-term partnerships to allow the organization to reach its strategic goals
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to coach and influence behavior
- MBA or equivalent is required for MD/Scientific/Clinical Degree holders
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives integration and collaboration between different departments and ensures joint focus on organization strategic and transformation goals in additional to driving external communication effectively.
- Designs, defines and implements future organization strategy in coordination with Strategy team.
- Ensures alignment of corporate communications with overall strategy to deliver a consistent message both internally and externally.
- Oversees the extensive change effort required to move the organization into the future in order to deliver exceptional results through capability development, mind-sets and behaviors.
- Proactively spearheads internal and external communications to strongly position the organization locally and internationally.
- Defines transformation strategy and drives transformation assurance to ensure the program achieves its future goals and the individual contributions deliver on the overall target while driving business excellence through continuous improvement.
- Drives market and business development across Healthcare Delivery, Research, Education, and other clinical and non-clinical services by identifying opportunities to drive business growth.
- Builds strong analytics capabilities to support the core functions in delivering exceptional outcomes and service.
- Analyzes business operations, identifies areas of opportunity, and drives continuous improvement by using the data.
- Oversees data governance across the organization setting standards and best practices to ensure effective data management, storage, and usage.
- Prepares periodical reports to Transformation Oversight Committee summarizing activities and progress of transformation projects.
- Follows all organization’s policies and procedures.
- Participates in self and others education, training and development as applicable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.