Clinical Program Manager
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic and passionate candidate whom will be responsible for providing comprehensive nursing care utilizing the nursing process and meeting the established standard of nursing practice and performance.
The Clinical Program Manager, together with Director of the Clinical Program is responsible for developing and managing the specific clinical program which will improve HMC performance impacting upon innovation & development, service transformation & improvement, and strategic enhancements delivering sustained longer term improvements that are based on HMC strategies and objectives.
Responsible to Lead and manage the specific clinical program adapting to situations requiring a significant degree of evaluative judgment for problem solving within broadly defined policies, principles, and leadership direction with diverse healthcare stakeholders across the care delivery system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Allied Health, or Health care related
- 8 years of clinical experience of which 5 years’ in managing or supervising Clinical care or Services program
- Current and in Good Standing Nursing License/Registration (RN) to practice in country of residence
- Ensure program development and service transformation that is evidence based , comprehensive, collaborative, cost effective and sustainable at different level of care
- Collaborates with leaders of all healthcare stake holders involved in the program including quality and safety initiatives, human resource management, clinical standards and practices, staff development, financial performance and compliance
- Responsible for the Clinical Program designation and accreditation verification requirement
- Responsible and accountable for translating the mission, strategic goals, and program priorities of HMC into the program operations through consistently demonstrating the highest level of leadership characteristics
- Manage the Clinical Program services, including quality and safety initiatives, human resource management, clinical standards and practices, staff development, financial performance and compliance
- Monitor the daily operations, evaluation of the quality of care provided, education, injury prevention and research, and clinical management and operational direction of the Program.
- Provides leadership and manage of the Program under the direction of the Program Director.
- Provides leadership for the Program’s patient care initiatives, staff development, Physician relationship , quality initiatives, Program performance ,improvement processes and Program development.
- Supports and integrates Program goals into program activities and coordinates activities with other appropriate departments.
- Responsible for program specific key performance indicators and outcome measures as well as utilizing the data for forward decision making.
- Manages the Program Registry & Performance Improvement initiatives
- Ensures the Program Performance processes are in place and executed according to international Standards