Clinical Resource Nurse Departmental
The Clinical Resource Nurse plans, implements and evaluates educational activities including orientation, continuing education and competency programs. The Clinical Resource Nurse formulates measurable performance criteria to assess nurses’ levels of competence and facilitates the development and maintenance of continuing education programs that supports the nurses/midwifes in all specialty areas towards improvement in clinical practice.
Education / Qualifications:
- BS Degree in Nursing or Equivalent from Accredited University obtained through personal attending study method (not distant learning or on-line study method)
- Experience as a Clinical Resource Nurse Departmental areas.
- Not less than 4 years’ clinical educator experience post qualification in healthcare setting.
- Positive written references which must identify specific responsibilities as a clinical resource nurse
- Experience of leading change and championing evidence-based practice
- Demonstrates experience of mentoring and teaching
- Current and in good Standing Nursing License/Registration (RN) to practice in country of residence
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Specialized of Nursing Orientation Oversight and providing the tools in methods of teaching for Nursing Students and Internships.
- Demonstrates specialized nursing knowledge and skills in the management
- Professional nursing residency programs
- Simulation based learning.