Clinical Scientist Stem Cell / Cellular Therapy
Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (SSMC) Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (SSMC)
Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates
Responsible for managing the projects in cell therapy laboratories including budget procedures and management/coaching of employees. Responsible for cell therapy quality testing and cellular characterization, including cell culture, potency testing and viabilities
Education / Qualification Required:
Ph.D. in stem cell biology, Cancer Immunology, or related field
- Minimum Eight (8) years of NLT experience from the basic degree.
- Minimum Three (3) years of NLT experience post qualification relevant.
- Post-doctoral experience and / or training related to cellular therapy laboratory operation
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish a new Stem Cell/ Cellular Therapy Laboratory.
- Make sure that all services follow all applicable rules and procedures.
- Supervision over all aspects of the scientific and technical operations.
- Oversee the processing of cellular therapy product in preparation for transfusion.
- Will assist the head of department in managing the service on a daily basis.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.