Clinical Scientist Stem Cell / Cellular Therapy
Responsible for managing the projects in cell therapy laboratories including budget procedures and management/coaching of employees. Responsible for cell therapy quality testing and cellular characterization, including cell culture, potency testing and viabilities.
Education / Qualification Required:
Ph.D. in stem cell biology, Cancer Immunology, or related field
- Minimum Eight (8) years of NLT experience from the basic degree.
- Minimum Three (3) years of NLT experience post qualification relevant.
- Post-doctoral experience and / or training related to cellular therapy laboratory operation
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish a new Stem Cell/ Cellular Therapy Laboratory.
- Make sure that all services follow all applicable rules and procedures.
- Supervision over all aspects of the scientific and technical operations.
- Oversee the processing of cellular therapy product in preparation for transfusion.
- Will assist the head of department in managing the service on a daily basis.