Community Nurse Balsam
Khalifa University Khalifa University
Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates
This experience promotes the professional development of students and the acquisition of competencies that form the CMHS MD program. Working under the supervision of licensed healthcare professionals, students provide a variety of services to patients.
Education / Qualification Required:
A (BSN) Degree in Nursing
- Three (3) or more years of healthcare experience as a nursing
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary and collegial team, with well-develop professional and interpersonal skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies essential resources for the program
- Identifies the needs and concerns of individuals, groups, families, and the community
- Interprets and implements nursing plans and programs
- Records and reports health status and presence of health problems in the community
- Participates in the development and delivery of educational content necessary to prepare medical students for their roles and responsibilities in the program.
- Assists in the selection of learning resources for program participants
- Identifies and interprets training needs of health team members and formulate appropriate training program for them
- Conducts and facilitates necessary training or educational orientation to other health team members in the community
Research, Scholarship and Creative Activities
- Participates in research and scholarship needed to identify and assess program goals and outcomes
- Conducts researches concerning the health of the community
- Coordinates with government and non- government organizations in the conduct and implementation of studies
- Fosters service within the community at large
- Follows a systematic process of monitoring the health status of the community through the conduct of surveys and home visits
- Participates in the development and delivery of healthcare services provided by the Balsam Program.
- Monitors and detects presence of health concerns in the community through contacts or home visits
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly.
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.