Consultant - Internal Medicine
King Fahad Medical City
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Examines patients to ensure proper medical care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery. Requests necessary tests, and follow-up visits.
Post-qualification board certification with one of the following:
- USA: The American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Canada: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C)
- UK: registered at GMC with CCT & MRCGP& FRCGP
- Western Europe: Equivalence to above; Germany: (Facharzt), France: (DES)/CIS) or equivalent from the relevant country
- Australia and New Zealand: Fellowship from the Royal College or New Zealand College
- Basic medical degree from a recognized institution
- Current and clean medical license to practice in the country of origin/country of practice
Experience Post Post-Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience post -post qualifications
- Conducting clinical rounds and home visits.
- Perform physical examination and design plan of care.
- Performing or requesting diagnostic tests.
- Prescribing treatment, administering vaccinations and performing follow-up examinations.
- Educating patients on disease prevention and health maintenance.
- Additional duties include preparing medical records, clinical reports, and correspondences.
- Family practice doctors also supervise allied health professionals, such as nurses, physiotherapists.
- Participate in quality improvement projects.
- Respond to patient requests when needed.
- Follow the dress code and King Fahad Medical City code of conduct.
- Take care of patient urgent needs around the year.
- Complete documents and patient files and medical history.
- Write medical reports of patients every quarter.
- Manage and direct the medical team and medical assistants.
- Documentation of patient visits in a timely manner.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.