Consultant - Neurophysiology
King Fahad Medical City
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Responsible for provide insight into how the nervous system works and how its dysfuncion can lead to disease, wich includes the brain, the spinal cord, peripheral nerves and sensory organs.
Education / Qualification Required:
Post-qualification board certification with one of the following:
- USA: The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C)
- UK: GMC/CCST Specialist Register
- Germany: Facharzt Specialist Certificate
- Sweden: Swedish Board
- Australia and New Zealand: Fellowship from the Royal College or New Zealand College
Basic medical degree from recognized institution
Experience Post Post-Qualifications:
Minimum three (3) years of experience post board certification in country of origin / country of practice
Current and clean medical license to practice in country of origin / country of practice
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report all Neurophysiologic studies, ensuring that standard protocols are applied.
- Applies and teaches new techniques as per the advances in the field of Neurophysiology.
- Oversees the operation of the Neurophysiology Laboratory including the on-going training of technicians, resident and fellows
- Participates in clinical and laboratory researches in Neurophysiology.
- Participates and encourage, continuous professional education among the staff in the department.
- Participates in national and international scientific meetings.
- Creates scientific links with international bodies in Neurophysiology.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.