Consultant - Pediatric Cardiology (Non Invasive)
King Faisal Specialist Hospital - Madinah
Madinah, Saudi Arabia
We are seeking an exceptionally talented and enthusiastic Consultant whom would be responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases and conditions, as well as the provision of medical care in the related field, in accordance with current medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations and the hospital’s policies and procedures.
Education / Qualification Required:
Post-qualification board certification with one of the following:
- USA: The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C)
- UK and Ireland: CCT/CCST Specialist Register
- Germany: Facharzt Specialist Certificate
- Sweden: Swedish Board
- Australia and New Zealand: Fellowship from the Royal College or New Zealand College
Basic medical degree from recognized institution
Experience Post Post-Qualifications:
- Three (3) years of experience post board certification in country of origin / country of practice
- Current and clean medical license to practice in country of origin / country of practice
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides high quality patient care according to his/her approved clinical privileges.
- Provides consultative service as requested.
- Actively participates in the training and teaching of residents in his/her area of expertise.
- Participates in and promotes research activities.
- Shares on-call schedule for the Section as needed.
- Participates in committees and other administrative functions as needed.
- Participates in self and others' education, training and development, as applicable.
- Follows all hospital-related policies and procedures.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.