Consultant Adult Hematology (Stem Cell Transplant & Cellular Therapy)
Within the mission, vision and values of Saudi Arabian Ministry of National Guard – Health Affairs, responsible for evaluation and management of patients in the field of critical care.
- Graduate from a medical school of good standing;
- Completion of required period of training in specialty and/or subspecialty;
- Membership and/or Fellowship status in North America and/or Europe or equivalent and fulfilling the criteria for Consultant as required by hospital regulations.
- Minimum of 3 (three) years clinical experience in recognized hospital/institution.
- A registered member of the Saudi Board Council.
- English Language Level I Essential
- Arabic Language Preferred
- Computer Level II
Current and in a Good Standing Medical License to practice in country of residence.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides high quality care to patients in this area of medicine.
- Provides consultative service as requested.
- Supervise fellows, staff/assistant physicians and residents.
- Actively participate in the training and teaching of residents and fellows in his area of expertise.
- Participates in research activities.
- Participates in committees and other administrative functions as needed.
- Performs special procedures as privileged.
- Follows all hospital-related policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.