King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center - Madinah King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center - Madinah
Madinah , Saudi Arabia
Responsible for treat common skin ailments such as sunburns, acne, and rashes. Skin conditions, such as skin cancer. The Consultant is responsible for organizing, monitoring, and maintaining the clinical services provided within the department in order to achieve the highest possible level of patient care with optimum utilization of the available resources.
Education / Qualification Required:
Post qualifications from one of the following locations:
- USA: The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Certificate (RCPS-C)
- UK and Ireland: GMC/CCST Specialist Register
- Australia and New Zealand: Fellowship from the Royal College (FRACP)
- Western Europe: Equivalent certification to the above
Basic medical degree from recognized institution
Experience Post Post-Qualifications:
- Minimum Three (3) years after board / equivalence certification in USA, Canada, Ireland, UK, Australia, New Zealand and France (DES).
- Minimum Five (5) years after board / equivalence certification in Spain, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Austria, Netherlands, Greece and France (DIS).
Valid and in a good standing Medical License in current country of practice.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides high quality patient care according to his/her approved clinical privileges.
- Provides consultative service as requested.
- Actively participates in the training and teaching of residents in his/her area of expertise.
- Participates in and promotes research activities.
- Shares on-call schedule for the Section as needed.
- Participates in committees and other administrative functions as needed.
- Participates in self and others' education, training and development, as applicable.
- Follows all hospital-related policies and procedures.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.