Consultant Nuclear Medicine
King Abdulaziz Medical City - Riyadh King Abdulaziz Medical City - Riyadh
Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
Responsible to provide specialized services for all diagnosis and management of diseases under the scope of care in the area of Nuclear Medicine.
Education / Qualification Required:
Post qualifications from one of the following locations:
- USA: The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada: Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (FRCPS)
Basic medical degree from recognized institution
Minimum Three (3) years of experience after board
Valid and in a good standing Medical License in current country of practice.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides high quality care to patients in this area of medicine
- Provides consultative service as requested
- Supervise fellows, staff/assistant physicians and resident
- Actively participate in the training and teaching of residents and fellows in his area of expertise
- Participates in research activities
- Participates in committees and other administrative functions as needed
- Performs special procedures as privileges
- Follows all Hospital-related policies and procedures
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.