Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates
Responsible to assist the Doctor by monitoring the equipment and performing important diagnostic tests. Sometimes called Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist
Education / Qualification:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certification by the American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic and Evoked Potential Technologists (ABRET)
Experience Post Qualifications:
Minimum (2) two years post graduate experience
Valid and in a good Standing License in current country of practice
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in diagnosing patient's medical conditions of the brain, such as diseases, epilepsy and tumors.
- Operating an EEG machine that records brain waves.
- Obtain the patient's head measurements.
- Prepare the patient's head for the attachment of electrodes
- Record the patient's brain activity
- Observe the findings and generate written reports.
- Administrative and clerical duties, such as billing, maintaining patient files and patient transportation.
- Do additional duties, such as cleaning the EEG equipment and maintaining medical supplies.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.