General Obstetrics & Gynecology Consultant
King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center - Riyadh King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center - Riyadh
Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
Responsible in women’s health. The female body experiences many different biological functions, including menstruation, childbirth, and menopause.
Education / Qualification Required:
Post qualifications from one of the following locations:
- USA: The American Board of General Obstetrics & Gynecology (ABOG)
- Canada: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
- UK and Ireland: CCT General Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Australia and New Zealand: Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetrics & Gynecologists (FRANZCOG)
- Western Europe: Equivalent certification to the above
Basic medical degree from recognized institution
Experience Post Post-Qualifications:
- Minimum Three (3) years after board / equivalence certification in USA, Canada, Ireland, UK, Australia, New Zealand and France (DES).
- Minimum Five (5) years after board / equivalence certification in Spain, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Austria, Netherlands, Greece and France (DIS).
Valid and in a good standing Medical License in current country of practice.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides high quality care to patients in this area of medicine
- Provides consultative service as requested
- Supervise fellows, staff/assistant physicians and resident
- Actively participate in the training and teaching of residents and fellows in his area of expertise
- Participates in research activities
- Participates in committees and other administrative functions as needed
- Performs special procedures as privileges
- Follows all Hospital-related policies and procedures
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.