Locum Event Critical Care Nurse
Locum Event Nurses are responsible for the delivery of medical care in a clinic environment or at the scene of an illness or injury. They are also responsible for undertaking a comprehensive, holistic systematic nursing assessment, in order to determine the needs, concerns, problems, issues, and/or diagnosis that serve as a basis for patient care. The Locum Event Nurse is part of a wider care team, and whilst expected to be clinically competent to practice as a sole provider with the patient, they are also expected to operate as part of the team delivering care when required.
Locum Event Nurses will be stationed only in the Stadiums or Public places associated with FIFA Events or Fan Zones and not in the Hospitals. They will be required to work on flexible shift basis for the duration of the event and will be assigned to a specific event location but may be reassigned as the event progresses. It is likely that they will be assigned to an Event Urgent Care Clinic, which will include a co-located sobering station.
Education / Qualification Required
one of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing (any country)
- Diploma in Nursing: 3 years after graduation from high school (any country)
- Associate degree in nursing (any country)
- Minimum Two years of clinical working experience post qualification in one of the following countries: UK, Ireland, South Africa, Canada, USA, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, and Russia
- Minimum of one episode of clinical practice experience (paid employment or voluntary) in one of the following areas: Public events, Religious events, Cultural events, Sporting tournaments, Music concerts, Political rallies or events, Cruise Ship, Military Environment and Expedition or Similar
Valid and in a good Standing License in current country practicing as a Registered Nurse