Manager - Ambulance Services
Ranked #1 in the Region Tertiary Acute Care Facility in Madinah
Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Responsible for management of the entire Ambulance Services and participating in the administration of emergency medical services to patients under the care and responsibility of King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre.
Education / Qualification Required
Masters or Bachelors' Degree in Emergency Health Services with an emphasis in Emergency Medical Services (EMS) required.
- Eight (8) years of Paramedic experience as a minimum with Bachelor's including four (4) years of EMS management or supervisory experience required OR
- Six (6) years with Master including four (4) years of EMS management or supervisory experience required.
Paramedic licensure from country of origin and the following qualifications: BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP and PHTLS.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the management of the entire Ambulance Services and ensure the proper level of patient care.
- Works with Supervisor, Medical Director and Paramedic Clinical Coordinator/EMT Instructor in all aspects of development, implementation and evaluation of educational programs as well as continuous quality improvement.
- Ensures that equipment is properly maintained and operated. Ensures the safe work practices are followed, lifting, etc. Ensures that all requires supplies and materials are present.
- Reviews application for employment and communicates with Local and International recruitment partners to ensure best recommendations for hire.
- Develops collaborative team practice models to ensure the best modalities for patient care are followed. Follows and ensure Performance improvement model and practices are explored and implemented to enable optimum patient care and efficiency.
- Assess emergency situations to determine the best course of action and appropriate protocol.
- Provides information and assistance to other departments on assigned functions.
- Responsible for the enforcement of all Personnel policies, and the handling of disciplinary problems as required.
- Recommends, develops and implements policy changes relating to Ambulance Services.
- Follows all hospital related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self and other's education, training and development, as applicable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.