Nurse Case Management
Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (SSMC) Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (SSMC)
Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates
Responsible to helping patients cope with and understand their conditions, by connecting them with the services they need and by coordinating health care and social services, often with a variety of organizations.
Education / Qualification Required:
- BS Degree in Nursing
- Associate Degree/Diploma in Nursing
- Minimum Two (2) years of experience in Case Management with BS Degree
- Minimum four (4) years of experience with Associate Degree/Diploma in Nursing
Valid and in a good Standing License in current country of practice
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the overall long-term health care plan for patients with chronic or serious conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Book their patients’ doctor appointments and follow up to make sure they keep them.
- Serve as a resource for their patients, offering education and guidance to patients and their families as they navigate complex medical decisions.
- Act as a liaison between patients and their insurance providers to make sure they receive excellent health care at a fair price.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.