Nurse Educator Administration
Within the mission, vision and values of IABFH, in close collaboration with medical and other healthcare team members demonstrates advanced nursing knowledge and applies this knowledge to the assessment, diagnosis, delivery and design of nursing care and interventions in the Nurse Educator Administration area. Function under a collaborative management model where Medicine and Nursing jointly participate in decisions.
- Registered Nurse with current Nursing License
- Bachelor’s Degree Nursing
- Master in Nursing Education (preferred)
- Postgraduate Certificate in area of Specialty (preferred)
- 5 years Nursing Experience
- 2 years current Teaching/Educational Experience
- Fluent in English, Basic Arabic
Current and in good Standing Nursing License/Registration (RN) to practice in country of residence
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides evidence-based adult Nursing education for nursing services staff, nursing students, Interns and Residents.
- Promotes lifelong learning as an essential and integral component of professional nursing practice.
- Facilitates competence in nursing practice.
- Acts as an consultant and resource for current nursing practice information.
- Maintains documentation and record keeping that verifies educational activities according to department guidelines.
- Maintains correct lines of authority and communication according to the organizational chart.
- Utilizes material resources and facilities effectively.
- Maintains confidentially of all records and results.
- Completes monthly reports as required which document the provision of educational services as required.
Education & Research:
- Demonstrates proficiency in education design including development of needs assessment, description of target audience, educational objectives, content, outline, teaching methods, evaluations strategies and a designation of appropriate physical facilities and resources.
- Develops educational activities to support critical thinking, professional growth, and competence.
- Facilitates marketing of educational activities.
- Participate in teaching and mentoring of Nursing, Medical and Paramedical students, Interns and Residents.
- Participates in the evaluation of systems and programmes to maximize productivity, cost effectiveness via continuous improvement quality program.
- Promotes learner evaluation of the effectiveness of educational activities.
- Complies with and participates in Quality improvement processes and activities.
- Complies with hospital infection control and safety protocols.