Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates
Responsible to supervises and organizes daily activities of subordinates. Arranges training and provides guidance. Plans and administers Occupational Therapy program for patients
Education / Qualification Required:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Arabic Speaker
- Minimum Three (3) years of experience
Valid and in a good Standing License in current country of practice
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizes and supervises daily work activities of subordinates.
- Schedules employees.
- Changes assignments as required.
- Ensures subordinates adherence to departmental documentation policy
- Established and develops treatment programs.
- Liaises with other departments to coordinate patient treatment activities.
- Participates in development of departmental standards policies and procedures
- Provides guidance and assistance to therapists with individual patients, as required
- Evaluates performance of subordinates, Counsels subordinates to improve performance and to correct deficiencies.
- Recommends disciplinary actions
- Informs Department Head of work related issues and recommends corrective action
- Ensures that proper equipment and supplies are available and they are properly maintained.
- Assists with evaluation of equipment and materials
- Provide 50% of work time for direct patient care.
- Evaluates patients and administers occupational therapy procedures.
- Maintains treatment & Progress reports. Consults with physicians regarding treatment and patient outcome
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures
- Participates in self and other’s educational, training and development, as applicable
- Performs other related duties as assigned
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.