Office of Medical Education - Coordinator, Proctoring
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The Office of Medical Education at Khalifa University is currently seeking a highly organized, detail and results-oriented individual to help support a superior student experience for all learners. The Coordinator of Proctoring is responsible for supporting a superior student experience by ensuring effective and efficient proctoring during testing periods.
- Relevant Undergraduate Degree required
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in an academic environment (for example: University/College, Academic training hospital/Medical education department)
- Experience working in an academic environment required
- Relevant Project Management: demonstrated experience planning, coordinating and implementation of small and large projects to completion
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate work with efficient turn-around time.
Job Duties and Requirements
- Contribute to departmental, or University-wide working groups or committees as requested.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly.
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed.
- Responsible for overseeing and monitoring proctoring activities as assigned during testing periods.
- Assists with evidence review, faculty/student misconduct meetings, and maintenance of all physical and virtual proctoring equipment
- Supporting other tasks and projects as needed within the Office of Medical Education