Patient Experience Executive Director
Hamad Medical Corporation Hamad Medical Corporation
Doha , Qatar
Responsible for planning, coordinating and facilitating Patient Experience programs Across Hamad Medical Corporation.
Education / Qualification Required:
Bachelor's Degree in Health related subject; professional qualifications in Project Management (US, Canada and UK Preferred)
Experience Post Qualifications:
- 10 years experience in Health setting at Senior Management level with substantial budgetary and Human Resources Management. Experience in acute hospital environmental; working in a "leading edge organization"
- Experience working at similar position in a reputed healthcare organization (Health System)
- Having work experience directly related to patient experience and healthcare quality improvement.
- Experience working on Person Centered Care and Patient Centered Care concepts.
- Awareness about global person centered care landscape.
- Knowledgeable and experienced at organizational portfolio management.
- Experience at strategizing and operational implementation of programs of work
- Working knowledge of modernization and performance management. Ability to produce business cases. Ability to work unsupervised. Ability to work to deadlines. Ability to lead a senior team in project work. Ability to be able to produce written reports/ papers to a high standard. The capacity to apply problem solving strategies in purposeful ways, both in situation where the problem and the desired solution are clearly evident and in situations requiring critical thinking and a creative approach to achieve an outcome. An analytical approach to decision making which can be conveyed to senior managers and key clinical staff.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall management of all strategic and operational activities.
- Provide feedback, ideas and inputs to the leadership
- Take ownership of the management of business services for the depart
- Work on stringent KPIs, adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each interaction.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of business plans.
- Develop programs which deliver sustained longer term improvements based on comprehensive analysis of HMC strategies and objectives.
- Ensure alignment of programs with Compassionate Healthcare Interaction objectives.
- Mitigate risks through appropriate planning.
- Effective financial management of programs against budget allocations.
- Conduct regular reviews of programs and adjust as necessary for changes in organizational priorities, structures, or the external environment.
- Assess program performance, researches and develops new capabilities.
- Perform other duties as assign
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.