Prince Imam Abdulrahman Al Faisal Hospital Prince Imam Abdulrahman Al Faisal Hospital
Dammam , Saudi Arabia
Responsible on the physical, emotional, and social health of infants, children, adolescents, and young adults from birth to 21 years.
Education / Qualification Required:
Post qualifications from one of the following locations:
- USA: The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Certificate (RCPS-C)
- UK and Ireland: GMC/CCST Specialist Register
- Australia and New Zealand: Fellowship from the Royal College (FRACP)
- Western Europe: Equivalent certification to the above
Basic medical degree from recognized institution
Experience Post Post-Qualifications:
- Minimum Three (3) years after board / equivalence certification in USA, Canada, Ireland, UK, Australia, New Zealand and France (DES).
- Minimum Five (5) years after board / equivalence certification in Spain, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Austria, Netherlands, Greece and France (DIS).
Valid and in a good standing Medical License in current country of practice.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides high quality patient care and management of patients in the area of Anatomic Pathology
- Provides consultative service as requested
- Participates in the department’s education activities and training programs
- Participates in research activities
- Participates in committees and other administrative functions as needed
- Performs administrative duties as assigned and other duties as needed
- Shares on-call schedule for the section of Adult / Pediatric Neurosurgery as needed
- Performs special procedures as required
- Performs other duties as needed
- Follows all Hospital-related policies and procedures
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.