Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (SSMC) Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (SSMC)
Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates
Involves with contributing in implementation of treatment plans and assist in clinical activities through the indirect supervision of the treating Physiotherapist.
Education / Qualification:
- Bachelor's Degree in Physiotherapist
- Registration as a Physiotherapist
Experience Post Qualifications:
Minimum Four (4) years of experience as a Physiotherapist
Valid and in a good Standing License in current country of practice
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carries out treatment plan formulated by the Physiotherapist.
- Reports on clinical activities and patient performance to the treating Physiotherapist on a daily basis.
- Coordinates with Physiotherapist regarding specific treatment procedures.
- Applies therapeutic modalities and techniques under the direction of the Physiotherapist.
- Documents daily notes and review with assigned Physiotherapist.
- Ensures that treatment area for individual or group therapy is prepared and organized.
- Incorporates proper positioning, safe lifting, and transfer techniques in patient care.
- Participates in patient / family education and training.
- Prepare and instruct patients for Gymnasium equipment's, walking and mobility aides.
- Carries out and ensures disinfection procedures according to infection control policy and maintains records of the same.
- Maintains inventory and records of patient statistics.
- Responsible for ordering, storing and maintaining the monthly supplies under the direction of the Supervisor.
- Contributes to quality assurance efforts of respective section by promoting high standards of safety and implementing related HMC policies and protocols.
- Responsible for continuous development in practice by actively participating in regular departmental training.
- Substitutes for the Physiotherapist in carrying out formulated plans during their absence for the continuity of care.
- Handles essential tasks as assigned by the therapist
- Carries out any other duties as required by the section.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.