Program Manager Balsam
Khalifa University Khalifa University
Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates
Essential to this role is the desire to train and gain valuable experience in a community-based, household-focused, longitudinal service-learning program that incorporates attention to the social determinants of health (SDoHs) thru its education, health care, and research missions.
Education / Qualification Required:
A masters degree in business administration (MBA)/MPH/DPH
A minimum of 10 – 12 years of total experience of out of which Five (5) or more years of education and/or healthcare administration
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to ensure the mission of health services programs is achieved.
- Coordinates and manages offered healthcare services and facilities
- Manages the program’s annual budget
- Participates in recruitment, retention, training and supervision of program personnel
- Manages the procurement of program resources
- Participates in management of the technology that supports the program
- Manages space and facilities necessary to run the program
- Oversees scheduling of program activities
- Participates in the acquisition of learning resources for program participants
- Assists in management of educational schedules
- Contributes to college or university working groups and committees as requested
- Supports the acquisition of healthcare resources used by the program.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly.
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.