Senior Clinical Psychologist (Pediatrics)
Responsible for evaluation of children up to age thirteen (13) years with developmental cognitive, psychiatric, social and behavioral disorders. Counselling of the family and patient based on the psychological evaluation.
PhD, in Clinical Psychology is required.
Nine (9) years with PhD, in specialty, sub-specialty and post graduate training experience is required.
Current and in a Good Standing Medical License to practice in country of residence.
AND Saudi Commission for Health Specialists (SCFHS) license is required.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides high quality patient evaluation and care in this area of Mental Health in liaison with the treating physician.
- Responsible for issuing a report after patient evaluated with suggested placement, educational, behavioural and rehabilitation recommendations.
- Provides consultation services as required.
- Performs intracarotid amytal (WADA) test on selected patients prior to epilepsy surgery.
- Participates in committees and other administrative functions as needed.
- Participates in research activities, training and teaching of residents and fellows in his/her area of expertise and in the educational activity of the Department of Mental Health.
- Follows all Hospital policies and procedures.
- Participates in self and others education, training and development as applicable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.