Senior Medical Laboratory Technologist Stem Cell / Cellular Therapy
Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (SSMC) Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (SSMC)
Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates
Responsible for the processing of cellular therapy product in preparation for transfusion and will assist the Senior Supervisor of department in managing the service on a daily basis
Education / Qualification:
BSc in Medical Technology or clinical laboratory science or equivalent qualification requiring.
- 4 years clinical experience in an accredited clinical laboratory environment of which 2 years’ experience in Stem cell processing laboratory
- Working knowledge of hematopoietic stem/progenitors, aseptic techniques, product processing
- Advanced knowledge of oncology, hematology and/or immunology
- Flow cytometry expertise
- Immunotherapy experience
- A good understanding of CGMP/CGTP standards
- Proven record of completing projects efficiently and effectively
Valid and in a good Standing License in Medical laboratory Technologist
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs processing, cryopreservation, and storage of hematopoietic progenitor cell (HPC).
- In addition to product quality testing, including viability, potency and cell cultures of the product.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.