Senior Radiographer MRI
Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (SSMC) Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (SSMC)
Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates
Responsible for producing high standard radio-graphic images utilizing digital radiography equipment.
Education / Qualification:
Graduation from a professional program in Radiologic Technology
Minimum Four (4) years of experience as a Radiographer, specializing in MRI
Valid and in a good Standing License in current country of practice
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews exam orders/requisitions, reviews corresponding protocol and, if needed, asks questions of senior(s) and prepares for exams.
- Explains procedures to patients.
- Prepares equipment, supplies.
- Positions patient and attaches or adjusts immobilizing and shielding devices to ensure precise patient position, patient comfort, and to minimize patient exposure to x-rays.
- Monitors patient condition during and after procedure to ensure patient safety and comfort.
- Retrieves information from computer and processes information in the proper format for interpretation by the Radiologist and/or archiving.
- Evaluates completed tests for quality and completeness.
- Documents all studies performed.
- Performs quality control studies on equipment.
- Informs supervisor of equipment malfunction or need for repair and documents.
- Cleans equipment and room and restores all equipment and supplies for subsequent use.
- Assists in training and supervision of students, interns and trainees.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.