Staff Nurse Critical Care HVI
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates
Prepping, recovering patients and assists in bedside cardioversions, paracentesis, thoracentesis and loop recorder insertions.
Education / Qualification:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- BLS is required
- ACLS, PALS relevant to area of specialty is preferred
Experience Post Qualifications:
Minimum (2) two years post graduate experience in appropriate setting is required
Valid and in a good Standing License in current country of practice
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with the Clinical Leadership for HVI in the design and implementation of programmes of learning & professional development for the Nursing & Allied Health caregivers working in HVI
- Collaborates with CCNO Quality team in the review of adverse events and the design of learning activities to address errors arising from knowledge and/or skill deficits.
- Supervises and Mentors the Clinical Instructors & Unit Based Educators with their clinical teaching activities and review of caregivers skill and competencies.
- Upholds and applies the quality standards of curriculum design for Clinical Education
- Collates, analyses and reports on all data related to the KPIs for Clinical Education
- Research innovative and creative approaches to Clinical Education
- Coordinates the continuing education programs across all areas of the Heart Institute
- Facilitates SME’s in the completion and submission of required for CEUs for the various programs, seminars and meetings sponsored by HVI.
- Completes Annual Learning Needs Assessment and Report for all clinical areas within HVI and prioritises learning activities and resources accordingly.
- Coordinates a calendar of all seminars, conferences and meetings both internal and external to CCAD, relevant to caregivers within HVI
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.