Staff Nurse Critical Care HVI
Prepping, recovering patients and assists in bedside cardioversions, paracentesis, thoracentesis and loop recorder insertions.
Education / Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Experience Post Qualifications:
- Minimum (2) two years post graduate experience in appropriate setting is required
- Valid and in a good Standing License in current country of practice
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with the Clinical Leadership for HVI in the design and implementation of programmes of learning & professional development for the Nursing & Allied Health caregivers working in HVI
- Collaborates with CCNO Quality team in the review of adverse events and the design of learning activities to address errors arising from knowledge and/or skill deficits.
- Supervises and Mentors the Clinical Instructors & Unit Based Educators with their clinical teaching activities and review of caregivers skill and competencies.
- Upholds and applies the quality standards of curriculum design for Clinical Education
- Collates, analyses and reports on all data related to the KPIs for Clinical Education
- Research innovative and creative approaches to Clinical Education
- Coordinates the continuing education programs across all areas of the Heart Institute
- Facilitates SME’s in the completion and submission of required for CEUs for the various programs, seminars and meetings sponsored by HVI.
- Completes Annual Learning Needs Assessment and Report for all clinical areas within HVI and prioritises learning activities and resources accordingly.
- Coordinates a calendar of all seminars, conferences and meetings both internal and external to CCAD, relevant to caregivers within HVI