Staff Nurse Dermatology
We are looking for an enthusiastic Staff Nurse Internal Medicine. Someone who works well in a fast-paced hospital setting. In this position you will reflect the mission, vision, and values of the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Programs.
The Registered Nurse reflects the mission, vision, and values and adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards. The RN is accountable and responsible for the provision and coordination of clinically competent, evidence-based care for an assigned group of patients that includes diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation and evaluation.
Education / Qualification Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate Degree nursing studies from recognized Institution in the USA.
- Experience Post Qualifications
- Minimum (2) Two Years of experience, preferably in outpatient/ambulatory settings
- Current and in Good Standing Nursing License/Registration (RN) to practice in country of residence
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Practices in accordance with the patient-centered care model.
- Develops an individualized age-specific culturally sensitive nursing plan of care for the patient that is based on the nursing process.
- Incorporates the role of patient advocate into the plan of care.
- Uses a team approach to develop and achieve daily patient-centered individualized care goals.
- Acknowledges and values the contributions of the patient’s significant others as an integral part of the plan of care.
- Identifies potential conflict situations and facilitates resolution using established communication channels.
- Promotes and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the patient.
- Protects patients by maintaining a safe environment.
- Develops and implements individualized education plans for patients and families using suitable instructional materials and methods.
- Evaluates and documents the patient’s responses to nursing interventions in the health record and properly individualizes the plan of care based on the evaluation of findings.
- Identifies situations that require further intervention and escalates appropriately; Consults appropriate experts and resources when needed
- Participates in the formation, implementation and evaluation of team goals.
- Appropriately delegates and supervises interventions to implement the plan of care
- Conveys complete, timely and accurate information at hand off at the bedside or any hand off
- Adheres to ethical standards of practice