King Abdulaziz Medical City
King Abdulaziz Medical City (KAMC) are in Riyadh, Jeddah, Al-Hassa, Dammam & Madinah. These hospitals deliver high quality primary, secondary, tertiary, and quaternary health care services to Saudi Arabian National Guard (SANG) personnel, civilian employees & their dependents. It facilitates offer an excellent learning environment and continuous professional development opportunities. SANG hospitals employ approximately 40% Western qualified medical staff and are operated to Western standards.
The facility in Jeddah, which has a 751-bed capacity, 10 Departments & 2 Specialized Services, provides state-of-the-art practice medical care services for the Saudi Arabian population in the Western Region. In addition to that, it promotes and advances understanding of diseases prevention amongst the people. It also initiates, interacts, and indulges in the medical base practice in the institutional, local, regional, national, and international collegial communities.
Departments & Services
- Bed Management
- Dental Services
- Emergency Medicine
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Intensive Care
- Medical Imaging
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
- Medical Eligibility
- Princess Noorah Oncology Center
Thinking about working at this hospital? For employment details, check out each topic information below
All SANG Hospital facilities are JCIA accredited
- The standard work week at National Guard is 42.5 hours per week.
- 5 Days per week / The number of hours in a shift vary somewhat from department to department but generally do not exceed 10 hours
- The standard work week in Saudi Arabia is Sunday through Thursday
- Uniforms are provided on arrival.
- Uniforms consist of white trousers and tunic top for females, and white trousers and a jacket for males.
- Duty shoes are not provided and should be purchased by the employee.
- Free housing accommodation is provided
- Medical City: The City covers approximately one square mile set against a background of low desert hills. This first-class accommodation is in apartment blocks of one, two or three bedrooms and is within easy walking distance of the hospital.
- All hard and soft furnishings are provided free of charge including washing machine, tumble drier, fridge/freezer and all kitchen utensils.
- Al Aoun Village is comprised of three bedroom detached and attached villas where mainly accompanied status housing and single male housing is located.
- In addition to the villas there are three- and one-bedroom bungalows. You will have complete comfort and privacy like your own home
- All units are fully furnished for the employees’ convenience
- Utilities such as electricity, water and gas cooking are free and paid-provided by NG for all employees. Cable TV is also provided. Taxi / Limousine services are provided at fixed rates
- Employee accommodations are adjacent to the hospital and are equipped with excellent recreational facilities, including an Olympic-sized swimming pool, tennis courts, gymnasium, and weight rooms. The compound is fully secured with 24 hours security by the military personnel*
- Restaurants, Cafes, supermarkets, shopping malls libraries, hairdressing salons & services are all readily accessible*
- There are a wide range of restaurants in the cities; serving traditional Lebanese, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, etc (including popular Western fare eg McDonalds and Starbucks)*
- Organized camping trips to local scenic areas and places of interest take place at regular intervals and it is possible to join others from the hospital on short trips to neighbouring countries such as Egypt, Yemen and Jordan*
- For children of eligible staff there is child care for pre-school infants as well as a primary school providing a British based education system*
- There are a wide range of activities available for the athletic, adventurous or nature lover
Sounds like a right match?
Check out the available job opportunities for this hospital. Submit your resume today!