Primary Health Care Corporation
Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC) began to provide healthcare services through a range of clinics as early as 1954. In 1978 the Ministry of Health developed a comprehensive scheme for building a primary health care system which was submitted to the Council of Ministers and the scheme included the launching of primary health care services through 9 health centers, covering different parts of the country,and capable of providing basic and essential health and medical services (preventive and curative) is a an innovative, people-centered organization, employing over 4,000 clinicians, all responsible for the delivery of high quality, accessible and affordable comprehensive health care services to our population of citizens, residents or visitors to Qatar. PHCC is dedicated to be the leader in transforming the health and wellbeing of people’s lives in Qatar by operating and managing different Health Centers across the state of Qatar.
Departments & Services
- Women’s Health
- Mental Health
- Specialized Services
- Oral & Dental Health
- Screening & Detection
- Family Physician
- Home Health
- School Health
- Health Protection
- Child & Adolescent Health
- Allied & Support Health
Thinking about working at this hospital? For employment details, check out each topic information below
Achieved Diamond Level accreditation from Accreditation Canada
“Government Excellence Award” for performance development from Ministry of Administrative Development Labour and Social Affairs (MoAD)
- The standard work week in Qatar is 40 hours per week.
- 5 days per week / The number of hours in a shift vary somewhat from department to department but generally do not exceed 10 hours
- The standard work week in Qatar is Sunday through Thursday
- Uniforms are provided on arrival.
- Uniforms consist of white trousers and tunic top for females, and white trousers and a jacket for males.
- Duty shoes are not provided and should be purchased by the employee.
- Many expatriates love the simple life style of the desert in Qatar; beautiful beaches and sand dunes attract the adventurous few that enjoy the novelty of camping in the desert.
- The City has many fine restaurants, which cater to international food flavours and tastes. Direct telephone, Internet, mobile GSM, and satellite TV dialing to most countries of the world link Qatar.
- Contract, 3 years and renewable
- Tax Fee Income
- Married Status Contracts (Spouse and up to 3 children under the age of 18 years old)
- Transportation Allowance
- Landline Phone Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
- Airfare Ticket Business Class at beginning and end of contract for self and family
- Annual tickets, Business Class to return to point of hire for vacation (can use to travel anywhere)
- CME Allowance and ticket, once a year
- Housing Provided
- Utilities Allowance
- Baggage Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Vacation 50 Calendar days / year
- End of service award, one month base salary pay for each year completed (collected upon end of contract with facility)
Sounds like a right match?
Check out the available job opportunities for this hospital. Submit your resume today!