King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center
King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre (Gen. Org) in Madinah (KFSH&RC-M) is the latest addition to this internationally recognized organization. The mission at KFSH&RC-M is to serve the community and wider regions of the Madinah area by delivering world-class healthcare using the latest state-of-the-art medical technology providing a full scope of tertiary services focused on Oncology, Ophthalmology and Obstetric services.
With a 300-bed capacity, the vision is to be a worldwide referral center for Adult and Pediatric Oncology services, that offers the safest and highest quality of care through clinical excellence, education, and advancement of evidence-based medicine. KFSH&RC-M aims to set the bar in the field of Oncology drawing on our impressive experience in 14 distinct areas of specialty.
The hospital is in Phase 2 of their opening plan and is currently continue hiring for Phases 2 and 3.
Departments & Services
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Adult Oncology & Hematology
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Additional Medical Specialties
- Medical Subspecialties
- Pediatric Subspecialties
- Anesthesiology & Perioperative Services
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Radiology Diagnostic & Interventional
- Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
- Central Sterile Services Department (CSSD)
- Clinical Engineering
- Non-Invasive Cardiology
- Nutrition therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Pharmaceutical Care
- Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology (ICHE)
- Patient Flow & Capacity Command Center
Thinking about working at this hospital? For employment details, check out each topic information below
- This hospital holds Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCI) status and Magnet status via the American ANCC
- Brand new facility under award winning KFSH&RC umbrella
- Working hours varies per department (average) 44 hours per week.
- 5 days a week / The number of hours in a shift varies somewhat from department to department but generally does not exceed 10 hours
- Saudi Arabia now enjoys a Sunday to Thursday work week, with Friday and Saturday its official weekend
- Usually, the hospital will provide candidates a white outfit, but they are permitted to wear colorful shirts
- The trousers should always be white.
- Candidates need to bring their own shoes for work. They need to be light colored but not necessarily white.
- Suitable furnished accommodation will be provided, or a housing allowance is normally paid
- Employees who are receiving the housing allowance are paid a local transportation allowance to defray all or a portion of the expenses associated with personal transportation
- Housing assignments are divided by single women, single men & family
- Housing for single women is located on site, single men is nearby. For family accommodation located both on and off site nearby
- Free fully furnished western-standard housing accommodation
- Free-to-air channels
- Most complexes include amenities. like: Swimming pool, gym etc.
- Tennis, Squash, Basketball and Volleyball Courts
- Swimming Pool – heated in some of the housing units
- State-of-the-art Gymnasium with personalized trainer, if required. Access to the gymnasium is through subscription to the access control system, so it is private.
- Personalized Training Programs for athletics
Organized trips through the Employee Social Club
- Annual Exhibitions & Bazaars
- Pilgrimages (for Muslims)
- Community Halls available for hire to all Hospital employees for private functions
- Contracts start with a two (2) years period and renewable thereafter annually by both party agreement (You can ask for a one-year contract, if it’s your preference)
- Tax Fee Income
- Sign-on Bonus for some difficult to find positions (Nurses and Allied Health Staff)
- Fifty-four (54) calendar days per service year paid vacation
- Medical Insurance coverage for all self and family (when offered Married Status Contract)
- Mobilization ticket for self and family (when offered Married Status Contract)
- Ticket to return to point of hire at the end of your contract
- Annual ticket to point of hire (can use to other destinations) for self and family (when offered Married Status Contract)
- Suitable housing provided, depending on position, married status, availability and etc, or housing allowance in lieu.
- Transportation to hospital site when living at hospital’s provided accommodation, or transportation allowance in lieu when living out of hospital’s accommodation.
- One month pay at the end of each contract period served. First contract (24 months), you get paid 25 months. Thereafter, each 12 months contract you get paid 13 months.
- End of service indemnity (as per country labor laws). Two weeks pay for each year completed in first 5 years of service with this hospital, then one month pay for each year served. To be collected when agreement terminated with the hospital
- Continues Medical Education for Physicians. Ten (10) Days every year to attend events (not taken out of vacation time) in addition to payment certain amount of money to assist cover events cost and tickets
- Children’s education allowance (when offered Married Status Contract) to assist in offsetting cost for children’s schooling. It’s a set amount for up to 3 to 4 children (depending on grade) age between 5 to 18 years old, when living with parents in the country. If children living abroad and parents in KSA, they will receive also, education allowance
- Contracts offered on Married Status for Physicians (can bring long spouse and up to 4 children under the age of 18 years).
- Contracts offered on Single Status for Nurses (can not bring along any family member)
- Contracts offered on Single Status or Married Status for Allied Health staff, depending on grade
Sounds like a right match?
Check out the available job opportunities for this hospital. Submit your resume today!