Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz Hospital - Madinah
PMBAH is the fifth Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs (MNGHA) facility in the Kingdom after Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, and Al Ahsa. It is a fully serviced facility with a 215-bed capacity. The Hospital will provide primary and secondary care to National Guard personnel.
The MNGHA gives high regard to the welfare of its workforce. For example, orientation and induction are given to new staff to ensure they are competent, confident, and supported through mentorship and preceptorship to mold them into the workforce. Furthermore, benefits and rewards are very encouraging to the staff.
Located at the foot of Mount Uhud on Prince Naif Road. PMBAH is only minutes away from Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz Airport and the Holy Mosque – Al Masjid Al Nabawi.
Departments & Services
- Rumailah Hospital (644 bed)
- Hamad General Hospital (603 bed)
- Women’s Hospital (319 bed)
- National Center for Cancer Care and Research (NCCCR) (86 bed)
- Heart Hospital (116 bed)
- Al Wakra Hospital (325 bed)
- Al Khor Hospital (115 bed)
- Fahad bin Jassim Kidney Center
- Hazm Mebaireek General Hospital (HMGH) (men’s clinic)
Thinking about working at this hospital? For employment details, check out each topic information below
All SANG Hospital facilities are JCIA accredited
- The standard work week at National Guard is 42.5 hours per week.
- 5 Days per week / The number of hours in a shift vary somewhat from department to department but generally do not exceed 10 hours
- The standard work week in Saudi Arabia is Sunday through Thursday
- Uniforms are provided on arrival.
- Uniforms consist of white trousers and tunic top for females, and white trousers and a jacket for males.
- Duty shoes are not provided and should be purchased by the employee.
- Free housing accommodation is provided
- Medical City: The City covers approximately one square mile set against a background of low desert hills. This first-class accommodation is in apartment blocks of one, two or three bedrooms and is within easy walking distance of the hospital.
- All hard and soft furnishings are provided free of charge including washing machine, tumble drier, fridge/freezer and all kitchen utensils.
- Al Aoun Village is comprised of three bedroom detached and attached villas where mainly accompanied status housing and single male housing is located.
- In addition to the villas there are three- and one-bedroom bungalows. You will have complete comfort and privacy like your own home
- All units are fully furnished for the employees’ convenience
- Utilities such as electricity, water and gas cooking are free and paid-provided by NG for all employees. Cable TV is also provided. Taxi / Limousine services are provided at fixed rates.
- Employee accommodations are adjacent to the hospital and are equipped with excellent recreational facilities, including an Olympic-sized swimming pool, tennis courts, gymnasium, and weight rooms. The compound is fully secured with 24 hours security by the military personnel*
- Restaurants, Cafes, supermarkets, shopping malls libraries, hairdressing salons & services are all readily accessible*
- There are a wide range of restaurants in the cities; serving traditional Lebanese, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, etc (including popular Western fare eg McDonalds and Starbucks)*
- Organized camping trips to local scenic areas and places of interest take place at regular intervals and it is possible to join others from the hospital on short trips to neighbouring countries such as Egypt, Yemen and Jordan*
- For children of eligible staff there is child care for pre-school infants as well as a primary school providing a British based education system*
- There are a wide range of activities available for the athletic, adventurous or nature lover
- Jeddah probably enjoys the best shopping facilities in The Kingdom. There are numerous well stocked, western style, supermarkets, ultra modern, air conditioned shopping malls and dozens of traditional local markets with an atmosphere all their own. Good buys include gold, watches, carpets and electrical goods
- Al Aoun Village offers 24 hours security to maintain peaceful and secure surroundings. The facilities offer exemplary services, spacious gardens and beautiful landscaping, swimming pools, modern fitness and recreation center, gymnasium, satellite TV, and a spacious parking area
*Facilities vary per hospital
- Employment contracts are for either one or two years, at the employee’s option, and are very often renewable.
- Tax Free Income
- Able to Save the Majority of Your Salary
- Yearly Service Award (Re-contracting Bonus)
- Provision of Furnished Housing
- Yearly Round Trip ticket to Point of Hire
- Free Medical Coverage
- Opportunity to Travel (Europe, Fareast and Africa)
- Single contract /Married contract
- Some of the positions with a Family Contract (Accompanied Status) up to 3 eligible dependents, one of whom is a spouse
- Education Allowances for Married contract (2 eligible dependents only, 6-18 years of age)SR23,000 each eligible dependent per school year, subject to submission of school invoices
- Annual round-trip ticket to Riyadh directly from the location of the school outside the Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
- Housing Accommodation
- Transportation Services
- Free mobilization and de-mobilization flights to and from point of origin.
- Baggage allowance
- 30 days of Annual Leave per year ( 2.5 days per month of service, to be utilized by the employee after 6 months of service)
- Holiday Leave per year ( 5 Days Eid Al Fitr, 5 Days Hajj and 1 Day Saudi National Day)
- Mid year Benefit (Ticket and 10 days post leave)
- Entitle for the Overtime Pay (Rate per hour * 150%)
- Saudi Service Award (Consisting of One-half months basic salary for each of the first five years of service and one month basic salary for each year of services thereafter)
- Annual vacation air tickets to point of origin (on contract renewal)
- Uniform & laundry
- Recreation Services
- Medical library/ Internet access
- Telephone access code for personal national and international phone calls (Charges are part of salary deductions)
- 12 month contracts (renewable)
- Merit increase upon renewal of contract, maximum of 6%
- Availability of on Job training & courses
- Availability of Promotion & Transfer
Sounds like a right match?
Check out the available job opportunities for this hospital. Submit your resume today!