King Abdulaziz Hospital - Al-Ahsa
The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud gave directions to build this hospital. It is named after King Abdulaziz, the Arabian Peninsula unifier. Project construction began in 1995 and was completed in May/June 2002.
The campus has four parts: the hospital and its annexed buildings, families and nurses housing, singles housing, and public services. The hospital is a 300-beds capacity and is constantly expanding. The Ground Floor includes Outpatient Clinics, Pharmacy, four Operating Rooms, and Day Surgery Operation Room. It also contains beds for Hemodialysis Services, Physical Therapy Department, Radiology Department, Endoscopy, ER, ICU, and Obstetrics & Gynecology Department with L & D rooms, Administration section, and a Mosque.
King Abdulaziz National Guard Hospital is dedicated to delivering services of the highest international standard. This constantly expanding facility, equipped with state-of-art technology, is staffed by professionals from Saudi Arabia and 52 other world nations. Saudi Arabian National Guard Hospitals provide primary and secondary care to National Guard personnel, their dependents, and the citizens of the Eastern Region. It consists of 3 levels of 35,000 sq. meters, including Basement, Ground Floor , and First Floor.
Employees Health Clinics services, Business clinic Family Medicine and Day Clinics are available to all outpatient children, adults and geriatrics patients of both sexes. Total number of patients attending our clinics in 2020 was 32,387 patients including: walk in, and booked appointments
Departments & Services
- Outpatient’s clinics (OPD)
- 4 Operating Rooms
- Day Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- ER, ICU, and Ob/Gyn, Labour & Delivery
- Academic Affairs
- Training & Development
- Quality Management
- Military Field Medicine
- College of Nursing
- Dental Laboratory
Thinking about working at this hospital? For employment details, check out each topic information below
All SANG Hospital facilities are JCIA accredited
- The standard work week at National Guard is 42.5 hours per week.
- 5 Days per week / The number of hours in a shift vary somewhat from department to department but generally do not exceed 10 hours
- The standard work week in Saudi Arabia is Sunday through Thursday
- Uniforms are provided on arrival.
- Uniforms consist of white trousers and tunic top for females, and white trousers and a jacket for males.
- Duty shoes are not provided and should be purchased by the employee.
- Free housing accommodation is provided
- Medical City: The City covers approximately one square mile set against a background of low desert hills. This first-class accommodation is in apartment blocks of one, two or three bedrooms and is within easy walking distance of the hospital.
- All hard and soft furnishings are provided free of charge including washing machine, tumble drier, fridge/freezer and all kitchen utensils.
- Al Aoun Village is comprised of three bedroom detached and attached villas where mainly accompanied status housing and single male housing is located.
- In addition to the villas there are three- and one-bedroom bungalows. You will have complete comfort and privacy like your own home
- All units are fully furnished for the employees’ convenience
- Utilities such as electricity, water and gas cooking are free and paid-provided by NG for all employees. Cable TV is also provided. Taxi / Limousine services are provided at fixed rates
- Employee accommodations are adjacent to the hospital and are equipped with excellent recreational facilities, including an Olympic-sized swimming pool, tennis courts, gymnasium, and weight rooms. The compound is fully secured with 24 hours security by the military personnel*
- Restaurants, Cafes, supermarkets, shopping malls libraries, hairdressing salons & services are all readily accessible*
- There are a wide range of restaurants in the cities; serving traditional Lebanese, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, etc (including popular Western fare eg McDonalds and Starbucks)*
- Organized camping trips to local scenic areas and places of interest take place at regular intervals and it is possible to join others from the hospital on short trips to neighbouring countries such as Egypt, Yemen and Jordan*
- For children of eligible staff there is child care for pre-school infants as well as a primary school providing a British based education system*
- There are a wide range of activities available for the athletic, adventurous or nature lover
Sounds like a right match?
Check out the available job opportunities for this hospital. Submit your resume today!