Governed by the Ministry of Education, the Hospital was officially inaugurated on 28 March 2017. Serving as a secondary hospital for both adults and children, providing its services through ambulatory care and in-patient services.
Moreover, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz University Hospital is committed to educate and train PNU students in clinical and non-clinical areas, providing them with an exceptional learning experience.
This new site is located on Princess Noura bint Abdulrahman University (PNU) campus, which has 20 colleges with 121 academic programs, PNU is a premier academic institution dedicated to graduating exceptional, highly qualified specialists based on international standards.
Departments & Services
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
Centers of Excellence
- Women’s Health
- Pediatric and Adolescent Health
- Child Development Center Specializing in Autism and Attention Disorder
Thinking about working at this hospital? For employment details, check out each topic information below
- Holds accreditations including Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCI) status and Central Board for Accreditation of Healthcare Institutions (CBHAI)
- The campus hosts an impressive Health Sciences Research Center and the largest Simulation Center in the Middle East.
- Working hours varies per department (average) 44 hours per week.
- 5 days a week / The number of hours in a shift varies somewhat from department to department but generally does not exceed 10 hours
- Saudi Arabia now enjoys a Sunday to Thursday work week, with Friday and Saturday its official weekend
- Usually, the hospital will provide candidates a white outfit, but they are permitted to wear colorful shirts
- The trousers should always be white.
- Candidates need to bring their own shoes for work. They need to be light colored but not necessarily white.
- Suitable furnished accommodation will be provided, or a housing allowance is normally paid
- Employees who are receiving the housing allowance are paid a local transportation allowance to defray all or a portion of the expenses associated with personal transportation
- Housing assignments are divided by single women, single men & family
- Housing for single women is located on site, single men is nearby. For family accommodation located both on and off site nearby
- Free fully furnished western-standard housing accommodation
- Free-to-air channels
- Most complexes include amenities. like: Swimming pool, gym and etc.
- The Amenities Center has the employee social club, restaurant and snack bar, gift shop, mini market, coffee shop, ice cream, donuts shop, electronic shop, souvenir shop, beauty shop & ladies’ boutique, car rental, Gym, basketball and tennis courts, children’s play area, and a swimming pool.
- Tennis, Squash, Basketball and Volleyball Courts (in the pipeline – Badminton Courts)
- Swimming Pool – heated in some of the housing units
- State-of-the-art Gymnasium with personalized trainer, if required. Access to the gymnasium is through subscription to the access control system, so it is private.
- Personalized Training Program for Tennis, Swimming, Zumba, Badminton, Taekwondo.
- Fitness and wellness program like Upper & Lower Body Solution, Power House Pilates, Fusion, Yoga, etc.
- Recreational visits to the Red Sand Dunes, Riyadh Tour, Edge of the World, Camel Souq (market), Overnight Camping, Horseback Riding and etc.
- Organized trips through the Employee Social Club.
- Annual Exhibitions & Bazaars.
- Pilgrimages (for Muslims).
- Community Halls available for hire to all Hospital employees for private functions
- Al-Thomamah Park Tents for rental during the winter months October – April.
- Contracts start with a two (2) years period and renewable thereafter annually by both party agreement (You can ask for a one-year contract, if it’s your preference)
- Tax Free Income
- Sign-on Bonus for some difficult to find positions (Nurses and Allied Health Staff)
- Fifty-four (54) calendar days per service year paid vacation
- Medical Insurance coverage for all self and family (when offered Married Status Contract)
- Mobilization ticket for self and family (when offered Married Status Contract)
- Ticket to return to point of hire at the end of your contract
- Annual ticket to point of hire (can use to other destinations) for self and family (when offered Married Status Contract)
- Suitable housing provided, depending on position, married status, availability and etc, or housing allowance in lieu.
- Transportation to hospital site when living at hospital’s provided accommodation, or transportation allowance in lieu when living out of hospital’s accommodation.
- One month pay at the end of each contract period served. First contract (24 months), you get paid 25 months. Thereafter, each 12 months contract you get paid 13 months.
- End of service indemnity (as per country labor laws). Two weeks pay for each year completed in first 5 years of service with this hospital, then one month pay for each year served. To be collected when agreement terminated with the hospital
- Continues Medical Education for Physicians. Ten (10) Days every year to attend events (not taken out of vacation time) in addition to payment certain amount of money to assist cover events cost and tickets
- Children’s education allowance (when offered Married Status Contract) to assist in offsetting cost for children’s schooling. It’s a set amount for up to 3 to 4 children (depending on grade) age between 5 to 18 years old, when living with parents in the country. If children living abroad and parents in KSA, they will receive also, education allowance
- Contracts offered on Married Status for Physicians (can bring long spouse and up to 4 children under the age of 18 years).
- Contracts offered on Single Status for Nurses (can not bring along any family member)
- Contracts offered on Single Status or Married Status for Allied Health staff, depending on grade
Sounds like a right match?
Check out the available job opportunities for this hospital. Submit your resume today!